30 January 2009

BK cologne + sacrificial rituals?

Recent Burger King progressions into unconventionality have me worried.
Here, a delicious new product from Burger King, the home of the King of Whoppers.
and
There, an unconventional coupon offer from your friendly neighborhood King of the Burgers.

What are we coming to? We have too many casually "friend-ed" people on Facebook that Burger King was kind enough to take the time out to motivate us to clean up some of that Facebook clutter? Why Facebook? Why not MySpace, Burger King? Why not set your sacrificial rites on the terrible court jester of crap, Mr. MySpace? Alarming that so many people have sacrificed their Facebook buddies for a Whopper, but what's really alarming is the first link up there.

"Mmm. Burgers cooking on the grill smell so delicious! I want to smell like that too!" /spritz spritz.

Ahh, my world is perfect now. /woman bound to where I am and trail me like my scent trails



What?!

No comments: